Project Management: Downloadable Resources
The IHI Open School
- The IHI Open School catalog of online courses includes more than 35 continuing education credits for nurses, physicians, and pharmacists, including seven Graduate Medical Education (GME) faculty training modules.
- To receive the Basic Certificate in Quality and Safety, you must complete 13 fundamental courses.
- Step 1: Register
- If you are new to IHI, create an IHI account at this link
- If you previously created an IHI account using the Temple institutional code you will need to:
- Click on “Edit My Profile”
- Change your “Primary Role” to “Resident/Intern” and click “Save”
- Step 2: Take Courses
- Now that you are registered for the courses, return directly to your learning using the following link: www.IHI.org/OnlineCourses
- Bookmark the link for easy access