Headed to a conference? Here’s how to get reimbursed:
- Collect all original receipts (conference registration fee, airfare, train tickets, final hotel bill, taxi to and from airport).
- Submit receipts, credit card statement showing payment in full, and proof of attendance (can be your badge or copy of conference agenda) to your administrative coordinator.
- Reimbursement processed and check mailed to your home address.
- Receipts must be submitted within 10 days of your return from the conference.
- Receipts cannot be processed until after the date of the conference.
- Food reimbursement is calculated by the day and are determined by the city (i.e. NYC will have higher daily food stipend than Harrisburg).
- Conference reimbursement comes from the $1500 education stipend which can be accessed twice during residency.