IHI Module Schedule
IHI Module Moderators
- Updated for each block with tools from the IHI to help with moderating the modules including power point slides, worksheets/activities, and additional readings.
The IHI Open School
- The IHI Open School catalog of courses includes more than 35 continuing education credits for nurses, physicians, and pharmacists.
- To receive the Basic Certificate in Quality and Safety, you must complete 13 fundamental courses.
- Step 1: Register
- If you are new to IHI, create an IHI account at this link
- If you previously created an IHI account using the Temple institutional code you will need to:
- Click on “Edit My Profile”
- Change your “Primary Role” to “Resident/Intern” and click “Save”
- Step 2: Take Courses
- Now that you are registered for the courses, return directly to your learning using the following link: www.IHI.org/OnlineCourses.
- Bookmark the link for easy access
House Staff Quality Council Meeting
- Third year residents will attend House Staff Quality Improvement meetings
- Meetings occur the third Monday of each month from 5 pm – 6 pm in the Polett Board Room
Temple Hospital Resources
- CITI Training Login Information
- Log in by institution at citiprogram.org
- Choose Temple from list of institutions
- IRB Submission Form
- IRB contact: Gabrielle Rebillard, IRB Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epic Request Submission Form