From cafeteria hours to resident wellness to survival guides, check out these resident resources below.
***NOTE: If password is required–it is the same as our amion password (all lowercase)***
If you have any suggestions to add to this page, please contact your chiefs. We are continuously expanding these resources.
TUH Cafeteria Hours:
- Monday – Friday:
- Saturdays, Sundays and Major Holidays
TUH Outpatient Pharmacy Hours
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday and Major Holidays: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- TUH Accessnet – Accessing Epic from home?
- Password Reset – Locked out of Epic? Check this out.
- New Innovations – for evaluations and logging duty hours
- TUH Webmail
- Telemetry Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria – should I renew Tele? Keep in mind that these are general recommendations and you need to make a decision based on your patient.
- Phlebotomy Tubes – which color tube should I use for a blood draw?
- LVAD and Post Sternotomy Rapid Response/Code Algorithm
- Heart Failure Reference Guide
- Heart Failure Hemodynamics Flowsheet
- ICU Resources
- ED Rotation Manual
- Philadephia Health Department – list of health centers throughout the city. Great resource for patients without insurance.
- Philadelphia Influenza Surveillance Charts – extremely important in your pre-test probability of influenza
- Mental Health Resources – Free, completely confidential mental health resources for all interns/residents
Resources for All Residents
- Intern Survival Guide 2018-2019
- MGP Clinic Survival Guide 2017-2018
- Getting Citrix Access on iPhones